miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

HELLO THERE, IT'S ME!!!!!!

Yes, It's me...Millie! A simple girl, with simple tastes and a big love of paper!!!...This love of paper began almost 8 years ago...an inspiration coming from a tropical storm and no electricity...hehehe! ...let me explain...Several years ago a friend of mine talk me about scrap booking and show me her fabulous work..I was interested, but hey I always thought that I wasn't the most artsy person....never in my life I draw, paint or do any craft...Even my straight lines were not that straight....But due to a severe storm here in the Island we ended without electric energy for more than one week...so I needed to find a hobby ...so I remember my friend...so I call her order part of my first scrapbook materials and my love affair with paper began...Now I am the proud owner of a HUGE collection of paper and love card making and scrap booking....

And now I decided to share this affair with you...this is my way to share my projects and my progress in this field...and if you need my assistance or like any of my projects, I'm available almost 24/7.

Blessings!!!!

Millie

PS: This blog is a work in progress...Coming soon PHOTOS!!! and my contact information!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations