lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Help!!! My inspiration is lost!!!

After a very, very busy weekend, I decided to dedicated some time to my favorite stack of paper andphotos.......Ahhh!.....The sweet smell of new paper in every shade of summery colors!!!!..I sit down with a bunch of summer photos....I took of all my equipment, fix my working area and..... amazingly nothing came into my head!!!....My inspiration was gone!!!....Nothing, nada, zip......I was watching my papers like alien monsters in bad movie...YIKES!!!!.....Desperately, I began to check my favorite magazines...I check some websites....but my inspiration was still missing...missing......Oh, my!!!......and it was scary!!!!....SIGH!!!!......What can I do????? I want to work, I want to create...At that moment I realize that I have one big writer's block ( excuse me, scrapper's block!!!!)....So this is it!!!!...I decided that a major intervention was needed and I went to my fridge and extracted from the bottom the best comfort food in the world: my favorite chocolate ice cream brand!!!!...Ahhhhhh!!!!!! I felt relieve...all my stress was gone!!!.....And I decided to leave my projects for another day!!!! (PS: Yes and another item to my to do list, LOL!)



So what do you do when you're inspiration is gone??? Any good advice?????

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations